Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The film I, Daniel Blake - directed by Ken Loach and winner of Best British Film at the BAFTAs and Palme D’Or at Cannes - tells the story of two people’s struggles with an oppressive and dehumanising benefits system, and represents themes of oppression, compassion and radical response that are at the heart of the Christian gospel. This five-week Lent study, suitable for groups or individuals,encourages readers to consider the stories of the film and how Christians may be called to respond. The chapters cover: Systems of oppression, Staying human,Compassion in the darkness, Fighting back or giving in?, and the suffering servant. Nothing more and Nothing less should be studied alongside the film of I, Daniel Blake - the book includes scene timings for key scenes, discussion points, meditations and suggested prayers.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.