Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
• Establishes the existence and understanding of nei kung in the practices of many of the world's ancient cultures.
• Includes a step-by-step guide to the meditation that forms the basis of the practice of nei kung.
• By Kosta Danaos, author of The Magus of Java and apprentice to an immortal of the Mo-Pai tradition.
In 1994 Kosta Danaos was accepted as a student by John Chang, a Chinese-Javanese Taoist in the Mo-Pai tradition and a master of nei kung, the practice of harnessing and controlling our body's bioenergy, or ch'i. Nei Kung: The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages describes the practice of nei kung and how learning to control our ch'i can result in the release of dynamic energy that can be used for healing, pyrogenesis, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, and more.
Danaos suggests that both components of ch'i--yin and yang energy--are fundamental to the earth and to life and were recognized and used in many of the world's ancient cultures. Though we have forgotten how to access them, these components are in fact elemental parts of us. The author explains that we first must open our minds to the fact that the power of ch'i is real. Next, in learning to control our ch'i as a whole, we must learn to channel our yang energy in productive ways--a potential we all possess. To help readers understand their capacity to connect with this inner elemental power, the author offers a fascinating blend of teachings that include sound scientific theories explaining much of the "magic" of nei kung. He also offers historical, linguistic, artistic, and literary proof of the presence and understanding of nei kung throughout the ages and a step-by-step introduction to several types of simple meditation--fundamental to directing one's ch'i.
With his engaging storytelling and disarming humor, his physics-based explanations for seemingly mystical phenomena, and his reassurances that he's really no different from the rest of us, Kosta Danaos shows us that once we remember our capacity to harness our yang energy, we can change ourselves and our world.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.