Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Presenting U.S. currency used from the colonial period to the present day, this reference surveys the world of American banknotes and paper currency in three parts. Part one presents all the banknotes in circulation today, including those being slowly withdrawn as newer designs replace them, along with color photographs and a brief description of the people and sites depicted on each note. Part two provides a brief review of the history of the United States monetary system, covering the many different types of banknotes that have been used from the colonial period onward. Part three features the high-denomination banknotes no longer in circulation, including the $100,000 note. This book is a nontechnical, accessible journey through a dimension of history often overlooked in its uniqueness and interest.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.