Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
With its streamlined shapes and forward-looking approach, the Art Deco style still looks modern today. In the 1920s and 1930s, designers and craftsmen made innovative use of both natural and man-made materials to produce elegant pieces that broke with tradition and celebrated the future. In this beautifully illustrated guide, antiques expert Judith Miller explores the key makers and pieces of the movement, explaining what to look for as a collector.
The book explores all the key collecting areas, with chapters on furniture, glass, ceramics, sculpture, metalwork, silver and jewellery, prints and posters, rugs and textiles. With clear price codes and biographies of key makers and designers, the book also contains "A Closer Look" and "Good, Better, Best, Masterpiece" features comparing ranges of items from makers and factories.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.