Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
· Concise and intuitive: students will not only become familiar with the building blocks of the subject, but also gain a broad understanding of microeconomic theory and models.
· Empirical, real-world examples: all economic concepts are developed in a measurable way. Performance measures are derived and applied to firms, industries, and national economies.
· Systemic approach: the economy is considered as a system, looking at how its different parts interact, how prices are formed and how markets are interconnected.
· Unique innovations: for example, general equilibrium theory is introduced making use of Negishi's method – that is, equilibrium analysis follows the techniques used in empirical models.
· Coverage of modern topics such as environmental economics, information and optimal search, and the theory of inequality measurement.
· End-of-chapter summaries and exercises, with answers in the appendix.
Thijs ten Raa's unique approach bridges the gap between microeconomic theory and applied economics, helping students understand applied models that are used widely in industry, economic planning, trade, and environmental studies. Written in a lucid, clear and direct style, it is an ideal textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate students.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.