- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Churches contain much of the most interesting medieval sculpture in Britain. Magnificent effigies, whether of cast copper-alloy or stone, never cease to provoke awe and wonder, conjuring up glamorous images of an age of chivalry.
Among the many joys of visiting churches is the experience of discovering sculptural treasures; monuments open doors to the past and introduce us to the characters from our history books that inhabited that lost world. Yet in their intended setting such monuments are often little known to non-specialists.
Lavishly illustrated with high-quality color photographs, this book uncovers monuments as a rich source of information for anyone interested not only in church history but also in costume, armor, heraldry, sculpture and genealogy.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration