Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Since the medium began, artists have used architectural drawings to document the urban and rural past and to envision the future. Covering a period that runs from the 16th-century to the 1930s, this collection of 140 architectural drawings presents a panoply of styles and perspectives from some of the leading artists of their day, including Durer, Bernini, Hansen, Loos and others. From delicately colored Baroque vedute and magnificent Renaissance buildings to Hapsburg palaces and Art Deco structures, these works both document and reflect upon the architects and the artists' visions and hopes for our built environments. With detailed sketches and painters' compositions, this book will fascinate architectural enthusiasts and art lovers alike.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.