Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This is the first complete study and reappraisal of the remarkable collection of Japanese art at the Cincinnati Art Museum. It features a wealth of artifacts, including paintings and ceramics, metal objects and weaponry, screens, masks, cloisonné enamel, lacquer ware, ivory carvings, kimonos, and dolls, the majority dating from the Edo period (16151868) to the end of the Meiji Period in 1912.
In addition to an important introduction by Hou-mei Sung, curator of Asian art, there are contributions by two leading guest authors from Japan, professor Keiko Nakamachi and professor Masahiko Aizawa, who study the painted screens in the collection.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.