- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Two figures portraying the queen and her dressmaker appear in this lavish paper doll collection, along with fifteen extraordinary costumes. These elegant ensembles attest to Rose Bertin's skills as a designer and her place as an innovator in fashion history. Her shop served as a center for the beau monde, and its displays of garments for an international clientele mark the first recorded showings of a couture collection. No one acted as a more conspicuous model than the ill-fated queen, who abandoned hoop skirts and monumental hairstyles in favor of her trademark style, magnificent renditions of the simple garb worn by shepherdesses and milkmaids.
These dazzling costumes, scrupulously researched and meticulously rendered, come with detailed descriptive notes, providing a treasury of historic fashions for paper doll fans and costume enthusiasts.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration