Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This clearly written how-to book by master craftsman Franklin H. Gottshall allows woodworkers to construct handsome, useful furniture in the most highly regarded antique styles. Characterized by beauty and richness of design, each of 30 different projects — all replicas of actual rare furniture — can be completed by ambitious beginners as well as skilled crafters for only a fraction of what vintage originals would cost.
Woodcrafters can choose from pieces spanning a wide variety of styles — from a simple dovetailed box to an elegant Philadelphia Chippendale highboy. Included as well are directions for constructing a Dutch cupboard, refectory table, gateleg table, shelf top corner cupboard, Queen Anne hall table, Pennsylvania Dutch painted chest, and other distinctive pieces.
Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions are accompanied by photographs and drawings as well as front and end views and detailed sketches of parts and procedures. Decorative skills such as woodcarving, upholstering, finishing, and wrought-iron work are also fully described and related for each piece.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.