Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The first monograph on Georgis, Make It Fabulous presents sixteen houses and apartments in New York City, Long Island, Florida, Montana, and California. All the residences were designed around important art collections and often include specially commisioned pieces. Among the projects showcased are Georgis's own homes, a smoked-glass townhouse in New York and a vacation house that hangs over the bay in La Jolla, California. Also included in the volume are Chinatown Brasserie, a theatrical eatery in lower Manhattan, and the interiors of historic Lever House, a respectful restoration of a modern masterpiece.
Along with lavish, large-scale photography, each project features the architect's trenchant commentary on the architecture, the decoration, and the process. Perceptive essays by design historians Donald Albrecht and Natalie Shivers illuminate Georgis's relationships with his clients, or "patrons," and the creation of narratives in his work. Multifaceted and multilayered, just like the work, this inventive volume is a virtuoso tutorial in the world of fabulous.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.