Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
There is a burgeoning movement afoot, a return to the art of making things by hand. A growing group of aware and committed people are seeking out high-quality handmade goods, and New York City is at the forefront of this renaissance.
This book takes the reader into the studios of master artisans in fields such as glassblowing, masonry, and wood carving as well as hatmaking, embroidery, and calligraphy. It provides the ultimate sourcebook for objects with real character—whether for renovating the home, re-creating a look from the past, searching for a one-of-a-kind gift, or restoring a beloved antique. The reader will discover hidden gems such as hand-turned ceramic bowls, tables made from a single piece of wood, baskets fashioned from rare black ash, and hand-blocked wallpaper. The tradespeople profiled here have reached a level of expertise attained only through years of practice. These professionals are obsessive about quality and are driven by a profound passion for their work. Most of them toil in obscurity and normally can be found only through word of mouth—until now.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.