Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Limoges enamels, named for the town in which they were produced, are one of the most distinctive art forms of the French Renaissance. This stunning handbook—the first book dedicated to Henry Clay Frick’s important collection of forty-six Limoges enamels—reflects the jewel-like character of the objects it describes. These colorful, luminous, often personal treasuresplaques, caskets, dishes, ewershave long been of interest to connoisseurs. Henry Clay Frick purchased John Pierpont Morgan’s collection in totality in 1916, adding his name to a centuries-long list of illustrious collectors of the medium.
A fascinating and wide-ranging introduction by Ian Wardropper sets the scene. Entries for each object, illustrated with new photography, and a glossary of terms reveal the intricacies of the collection, which itself constitutes a comprehensive survey of painted enamels at an outstanding level of quality.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.