Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Eat low-fat and high-carb, including plenty of “healthy” whole grains—does that sound familiar? Perhaps this is what you were told at your last doctor’s appointment or visit with a nutritionist, or perhaps it is something you read online when searching for a healthy diet. And perhaps you’ve been misled. Dr. Ken Berry is here to dispel the myths and misinformation that have been perpetuated by the medical and food industries for decades.
This updated and expanded edition of Dr. Berry’s bestseller Lies My Doctor Told Me exposes the truth behind all kinds of “lies” told by well-meaning but misinformed medical practitioners. Nutritional therapy is often overlooked in medical school, and the information provided to physicians is often outdated. However, the negative consequences on your health remain the same. Advice to avoid healthy fats and stay out of the sun has been proven to be detrimental to longevity and wreak havoc on your system. In this book, Dr. Berry will enlighten you about nutrition and life choices, their role in our health, and how to begin an educated conversation with your doctor about finding the right path for you.
This book will teach you:
- how doctors are taught to think about nutrition and other preventative health measures, and how they should be thinking
- how the Food Pyramid and MyPlate came into existence and why they should change
- the facts about fat intake and heart health
- the truth about the effects of whole wheat on the human body
- the role of dairy in your diet
- the truth about salt—friend or foe?
- the dangers and benefits of hormone therapy
- new information about inflammation and how it should be viewed by doctors
Come out of the darkness and let Ken Berry be your guide to optimal health and harmony!
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.