Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Ricardo Legorreta, who shared Luis Barragan's search for a contemporary Mexican architecture, founded the firm in 1965 and was joined in the early 1990s by his son Victor, when the firm became Legorreta + Legorreta. The Mexico City-based firm, formed by more than seventy people, is currently working on projects both in Mexico and abroad. This volume features more than thirty projects from the past decade, ranging from an elegant residence in Beverly Hills and a seaside retreat in Greece to condominiums in Acapulco and houses in Mexico City. The book also includes major commercial, institutional, and educational projects in the United States, Mexico, Qatar, Africa, Brazil and Guatemala.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.