Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This is Kim Wilkie's first book, and will be a major contribution to the literature on landscape, sustainability, regeneration, and design. In Led by the Land he looks back at more than twenty years at the forefront of his profession, and forward to projects which are ongoing, or now in development, including Botanic Gardens in Moscow and Oxford, the redevelopment of Chelsea Barracks and a new cemetery for the City of London.
In astonishingly vivid terms, Kim Wilkie explores how 'landscape is a kind of riddle: it changes with every cloud and mood, and yet it is timeless and stationary'. Drawing on a wide range of research, reference points, insights, conversations and practical experiences, he reveals that the key to his work is 'to listen to the stories and then continue the tale, allowing the memory and imagination of what has gone before to inspire fresh design in the evolving pattern.' With some 250 plans and colour photographs, including specially commissioned aerial photography of several major works, this an especially rich account of an unusual talent.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.