Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This was a particularly rich period in jade production. As this book reveals—based on the most current scholarship—many jade objects previously thought to be of ancient manufacture were actually produced in these later periods.
Later Chinese Jades includes contributions by three of the museum's curators of Chinese art. He Li places Chinese jades in the cultural context of the Ming and Qing periods. Michael Knight considers jades from these periods and explains the importance of archaism—the imitation of ancient styles and forms—in later jadework. Terese Tse Bartholomew explores connections between Chinese and Mughal jade workers and illuminates the symbolism of jade objects.
These essays make a significant contribution to the understanding of Chinese jade. Nearly four hundred jade objects are considered in individual object entries, making this is an essential text for anyone with a serious interest in Chinese jades.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.