Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Discover why routers in the Juniper MX Series—with their advanced feature sets and record-breaking scale—are so popular among enterprises and network service providers. This revised and expanded edition shows you step-by-step how to implement high-density, high-speed Layer 2 and Layer 3 Ethernet services, using advanced firewall filters, redundant inline services, powerful CoS tool sets, and many other Juniper MX features.
This second edition was written by a Senior NOC Engineer, whose vast experience with the MX Series is well documented. Each chapter covers a specific Juniper MX vertical and includes review questions to help you test what you’ve learned. This edition includes new chapters on load balancing and vMX—Juniper MX’s virtual instance.
- Discover Junos architecture, MX chassis, and Trio Linecards
- Work with Juniper MX’s bridging, VLAN VXLAN, and virtual switches
- Create a firewall filter framework and discover the latest flexible filtering options
- Secure your router and add an extra layer of security with Junos DDOS protection and SCFD feature
- Discover the advantages of hierarchical scheduling, ingress queuing, and flexible remarking
- Combine Juniper MX routers, using a virtual chassis or MC-LAG
- Understand and use classical and advanced Trio Chipset’s load balancing features
- Dive into Trio inline services such as inline NAT, redundant logical tunnel, or filter-based GRE tunnel
- Discover vMX internal architecture and explore the benefits and typical use case of a virtual router
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.