Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The first publication of the poetry of 2010 Nobel Peace Prize Winner Liu Xiaobo, with a Foreword by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Liu Xiaobo has become the foremost symbol of the struggle for human rights in China. He was a leading activist during the Tiananmen Square protests of June 4, 1989, and a prime supporter of Charter 08, the manifesto of fundamental human rights published in 2008. In 2009, Liu was imprisoned for "inciting subversion of state power," and he is currently serving an eleven-year sentence. He was awarded the 2010 Nobel Peace Prize for "his prolonged non-violent struggle for fundamental human rights in China." Liu dedicated his Peace Prize to "the lost souls from the Fourth of June."
June Fourth Elegies presents Liu's poems written across twenty years in memory of fellow protestors at Tiananmen Square, as well as poems addressed to his wife, Liu Xia. In this bilingual volume, Liu's poetry is for the first time published freely in both English translation and in the Chinese original.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.