Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
- Armistead Maupin, author of Tales of the City
World renowned artist, TED Prize winner, Oscar nominee, and one of Time's 100 most influential people of 2018, JR is a contemporary art superstar.
In 2018, he brought his legendary photo truck to San Francisco. More than 1,000 citizens posed for his camera and told their stories, and JR compiled their portraits into an astounding photographic mural, a portrait of the city. To be installed at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, it is the latest of his ground-breaking and deeply compelling art projects. This rich volume features all the individual portraits and selected stories alongside behind-the-scenes photos, a foreword by Neal Benezra, and an introduction by JR. A removable poster showcases the entire mural. For JR's legions of fans and anyone who loves or lives in San Francisco, this book reveals art and urban community from a new angle.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.