Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
An extraordinary and beautifully presented perspective on the history and society of the Holy Land, as recorded in the writings, paintings, maps, and photography of Western travelers and observers.
This remarkable collection spans the four hundred years of Ottoman rule, but has a heavy focus on nineteenth century watercolors, including works from Edward Lear, Carl Haag, and Carl Werner. Also included are images from illustrated plate books, travel books, maps, surveys, and atlases of the region, as well as original photographs.
This large inspiring volume is a celebration of the Holy Land through the ages.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.