Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Any time you need quick answers for developing or debugging Java programs, this pocket guide is the ideal reference to standard features of the Java programming language and its platform. You’ll find helpful programming examples, tables, figures, and lists fast—including Java 9 features such as modular source code and the new JShell interactive command-line REPL. It’s a handy companion, whether you’re in the office, in the lab, or on the road.
This book also provides material to help you prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer exam.
- Quickly find Java language details, such as naming conventions, types, statements and blocks, and object-oriented programming
- Get details on the Java SE platform, including development basics, memory management, concurrency, and generics
- Use new features in Java 9, including modular source code and JShell
- Browse through information on basic input/output, NIO 2.0, the Java collections framework, and the Java Scripting API
- Get supplemental references to fluent APIs, third-party tools, and basics of the Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.