Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
You did it. You successfully transformed your application into a microservices architecture. But now that you’re running microservices across different environments—public to public, private to public, virtual machine to container—your cloud native software is beginning to encounter reliability issues.
How do you stay on top of this ever-increasing complexity? Simple: you run the Istio service mesh. With Istio, you’ll be able to manage traffic, control access, monitor, report, get telemetry data, manage quota, trace, and more with resilience across your microservice.
In this book, Matthew Baldwin and Lee Calcote explain why your services need a service mesh, and demonstrate how Istio fits into the lifecycle of a distributed application. You’ll learn about tools and APIs for enabling and managing many of the features found in Istio.
- Explore the observability challenges Istio addresses
- Learn about request routing, traffic shifting, fault injection, and other features essential to running a solid service mesh
- Generate and collect telemetry information
- Go through different deployment patterns including A/B, Blue/Green, and Canary
- Learn examples of how to develop and deploy real-world applications with Istio support
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.