Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Starting with an introduction that ventures beyond classical physics, the first part examines the physical content of the wave function; general principles; physics in one dimension; hermitian operators, symmetry, and angular momentum; and systems in two and three dimensions. Additional topics include approximate methods of calculation; the theory of scattering; spin and isospin; questions of physical meaning; electromagnetic radiation; systems containing identical particles; and classical dynamics and Feynman's construction.
Focusing on applications, the second part explores the theory of alpha decay; electrons in a periodic lattice; the hydrogen spectrum; the helium atom; interatomic forces; the neutron-proton interaction; and the quark model of baryons.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.