Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Interurban Trains to Chicago follows Samuel Insull's Great Chicago Systems, three superb interurban routes powered by electric traction that carried passengers from the north, west and southwest into downtown Chicago. They were the Chicago North Shore and Milwaukee Railroad, Chicago South Shore and South Bend Railroad, and the Chicago Aurora and Elgin Railroad. Coverage includes the Skokie Valley Route, South Shore Lines and Sunset Lines. Vintage photographs, timetables and poster advertising are featured.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.