Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Inspiration provides a comprehensive overview of new design methods and techniques that are emerging in the field of architecture. Many of these design methods make use of digital media and computer algorithms. Some already existed for a long time, but are reinvented in new ways, like design by folding paper materials. These new methodologies have changed the way architects and students design.
The book showcases hundreds of examples, models, sketches, and renderings of architectural designs within dozens of different methodologies, including:
Designing with basic elements (lines, circles, squares, planes, dots)Pattern development (texture, axes, grids, symmetry)Spacial patterns (structure, matrix, modules)Typography as a design tool (psychological phenomena, composition theory, color design)Nonspatial and spatial transformations (figure ground relations, additive spatial design, spatial effects)Basic spatial design, complex spatial design, and parametric design
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.