Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The sixth in a series of annual reports exploring infrastructure investment and trends around the world, this book examines the subject from both national and global perspectives and provides key insights on the future of infrastructure planning and funding. A special section discussing the growing use of ballot initiatives for roads, transit, open space, and water in the United States is included in addition to case studies illustrating how infrastructure leaders are using new technology, regional cooperation, and other strategies to move infrastructure projects forward. This book not only analyzes emerging approaches to infrastructure funding and financing at the federal, state, regional, and local levels, but also makes recommendations on how state and local governments can make infrastructure projects happen despite constrained fiscal environments.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.