Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
In Ramallah, Running represents a unique encounter with Palestine, interweaving short, poetic, running texts with longer essays describing what Mannes-Abbott encountered during his multiple expeditions within the city. As a whole it conjures the place as well as the people of Ramallah and the surrounding hills and valleys within the Wall to uniquely penetrating effect. The text consists of 14 parts which alternate running within the limits of the city, along the limits of the city, and beyond off limits, discovering how mobile they are. These lyrical, evocative texts generate a very special intimacy with Palestine, with singular style and accumulatively compelling force.
Mourid Barghouti, the great Palestinian poet and author of the classic memoir I Saw Ramallah, describes the texts as; "A cunning simplicity of writing today’s Palestine, through the alleys, roads, streets, hills, valleys, days and evenings in and around Ramallah, charged me with love of the art of writing [and] of Palestine. You showed me my place and made me hear my story. I read it in one breath."
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.