- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Hugh Johnson's Pocket Wine Book 2017 is the essential reference book for everyone who buys wine-in shops, restaurants, or on the internet.
Now in its 40th year of publication, it is unrivalled as the most comprehensive and up-to-date annual wine guide. Hugh Johnson provides clear, succinct facts and commentary on the wines, growers, and wine regions of the world. He reveals which growers to look for and why, as well as which vintages to buy, which to drink, and which to cellar. With clear information on grape varieties, local specialities, and how to match food with wines, this detailed guide will prove invaluable.
This year's special anniversary edition contains a color supplement exploring 40 fascinating stories-from cities with great vineyards close by, to "new" grapes that have come on the scene in recent years.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration