Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Finally! A restoration guide with the kind of detail needed for a first-class job.
How to Restore Your Farm Tractor is packed with hundreds of helpful full-color photographs, proven tips and techniques, and money-saving advice from restorers who know what works . . . and what doesn’t. Tharran Gaines’ expert DIY guide will walk you step-by-step through the complete restoration of your tractor, from disassembly to engine rebuild, electrics, painting, and final detailing. There’s even a handy section on parts sources. So, no matter if you favor John Deeres, Fords, Farmalls, A-Cs, or Minnie-Mos, with Gaines’ guidance, you’re well on your way to showing off your shiny “new” classic tractor!
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.