- How to Order
How to Order
The Book Company's products are available exclusively from qualified promotional product distributors.
Please make sure tyo include the following information on your PO:
- Book ISBN or Journal Item # and Color
- Cost per unit
- Art Name
- Customization Methods
- Imprint Color and Location
- Delivery Address and Due Date
- Shipping Method and Account Number, if applicable
- Contact Name, Phone and Email
- Salesperson's Name
- Journal samples are mostly available at no charge plus shipping. Please specify blank or randomly customized.
- Bulk Book samples are available at EQP (S) plus shipping
- Spec Samples are available at EQP (R) plus set-up (V) plus shipping
- Virtual Samples are encouraged and are available FREE of charge
- Product availability changes daily. Confirm that the quantity you need is available prior to placing an order.
- A PDF eProof will be provided with 3 days of your order confirmation. Changes to approved proofs will incur a delay and additional costs.
- All production time quoted begin upon our receipt of your proof approval and approval of credit.
- Orders received after 10:30am EST will be considered as received the next business day.
- Standard customization: Allow 10 working days from proof approval. Inquire for Rush Service. Bulk books and blank journals ship within 3-5 days, unless specified for Rush Shipping. (no Bulk Book orders to Canada)
- Custom Journals: lead-time varies. Confirm prior to placing your order.
- Customized product orders must meet stated minimums
- Unbranded items are available. Inquire for minimums
- Less than minimum charge: $40 (v)
- Standard Set-Up: as stated on product page
- Custom Jacket Set-Up: $90 (v) includes physical proof
- Re-Order Set-Up: $35 (v)
- Rush Order Charge: $75 (v)
- Graphic Design Fee: $65/hour (up to 3 proofs/changes are provided at no charge)
- Proofs (PDF): no charge, up to 3
- Product Proofs: EQP plus die charge
- When placing an order please submit your art to email@example.com
- To avoid production delays, include Purchase Order Number and Company Name in email subject line
- Preferred artwork format is Mac, Adobe Illustrator, Vector EPS, 300dpi resolution
- Provide fonts pr create text to outlines
- Cover imprint / Deboss / Foil stamp: Registration marks, due to their size, cannot be guaranteed to produce legibly. positioning on proof is approximate and may vary slightly due to binding and/or jacket placement.
- Promo-Page: Include crop marks and .25" bleed. All promo pages are digitally printed on 28lb 112 Bright White paper. Precise page dimensions will be determined by the actual size of the book and may differ slightly from the eProof
- Custom Jacket / Belly Band: All custom jackets / belly bands are digitally printed on 100lb gloss text paper They are not UV coated. Custom jacket orders require pre-production printed proof approval prior to full production of your order. Pre-production proofs are shipped via Fedex 2day at no extra charge. For repeat orders, pre-production approval may not be required. Pre-production proofs for new orders can be waived by request at your own risk
- PDF eProofs are for screen view only; colors viewed on your screen are not a true representation of print colors Precise dimensions are determined by the actual size of the book and may differ slightly from the PDF
- Please provide a Contact Name and Email Address for order tracking information
- Customized products are shipped FOB: Delray Beach, Florida 33444, unless otherwise specified
- Customized products can be shipped on 3rd party freight accounts
- Bulk Books ship directly from various publisher warehouses. Please inquire for FOB location
- Bulk Book freight costs will be added to your invoice. We cannot bill 3rd party accounts for bulk book orders
- Bulk Book orders are not available for shipment to Canada. Journals and Frames can ship to Canada blank
- All book orders to Canada must be customized
- The Book Company shall not be liable for freight carrier delays/damage or the inability to ship any order due to product shortages
- Rush service is available based on product availability and production schedule
- Orders requiring faster than normal production time will incur a Rush Charge of $75 (v)
- Rush Orders may require expedited freight service
- Orders shipping outside of the continental United States are not available for Rush Service
RETURNS/CANCELLATIONS - All books (bulk, customized, samples) and all customized journals are non-cancellable and non-returnable, and quantities cannot be changed once your order has been confirmed
SCHOOL BOOK SALES - Books purchased from The Book Company are not to be used for school curriculum, classroom libraries or school libraries. All children's books sold to schools can be used for school promotions, PTA promotions or distributed to students for individual use only.
TRADEMARKS / LICENSES - All logos and artwork represented on this site are for illustrative purposes only and are available only to the registered license holder. Any materials submitted by customer will be accepted as fully compliant with all applicable laws regarding trademark services, service marks, copyright, right of privacy, patent or similar protection. The Book Company assumes no responsibility for determining who holds title to trademark. All liabilities of this nature rest wit the customer.
EMAIL POLICY - We do not send out any unsolicited emails at The Book Company, nor do we condone SPAM or unsolicited emails.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS - All prices, specifications and terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice. Book cover art may change without notice. All orders are subject to approval of The Book Company and are not binding until accepted. We reserve the right to refuse any order at any time. The Book Company is not liable to freight carrier delays/ damages or the inability to ship any order due to product shortages.