Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Importance of Family, the warm, value based stories continue with the introduction of the second series,The Importance of Friendship. In this new series, young readers will build upon the lessons they learned on the importance and diversity of relationships from thefamily series, when choosing and forming friendships. In the first book of the series, How Different is Good, Nick and his adopted brother Baby Z discover friendship, beyond their own, when they meet a sparrow named Sammy and a butterfly named Beatrice. Nick and Baby Z's fascination with the surprising bond Sammy and Beatrice share raise many questions about friendship. As the story progresses, they meet Maria, a dear friend of the Nice Lady. These encounters with Sammy, Beatrice, and Maria enrich Nick and Baby Z's appreciation and understanding of friendship. This great story of sensitivity, inquisitiveness, and discovery is certain to increase a young reader's understanding of true friendship and the acceptance that different is good by any measure.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.