Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Journalist and writer Pamela Klaffke, author of Spree: A Cultural History of Shopping and herself an avid collector of cute since she was a child, takes readers on a rainbow-and-unicorn-filled journey through cute culture, from its origins in Japan where teenaged girls help drive the "cute" economy, to its modern-day manifestations in the bubblegum-colored careers of performers like Katy Perry. The book also delves into the fanatical world of cute creators and collectors, the psychology of nostalgia, and the phenomenon known as creepy/cute. There's also cute food, anthropomorphized animals, and cute superstars such as Blythe, My Little Pony, and Hello Kitty herself. Full-color throughout, the book also includes many photographs of cute objects from the author's extensive personal collection.
As charming and captivating as its subject matter, Hello, Cutie! invites readers to indulge their cuddliest guilty pleasures. It's as cute as can be!
Pamela Klaffke is the author of Spree: A Cultural History of Shopping.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.