Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
From the legacy of the Hope Diamond to “Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend”, and from runways and red carpets to presidential inaugural balls, Harry Winston jewels are icons of international glamour. Harry Winston opened his doors in New York in 1932 and soon rose to the top of the international diamond industry. Winston revolutionized modern jewelry design by buying great collections of estate jewels and transforming precious stones into jewelry pieces that appealed to contemporary customers. This book showcases Winston’s most exquisite jewels and jewelry in captivating advertising campaigns, historic images, and celebrity photos, as well as showing the important stones with which the company has worked, including the Hope, Lesotho, and Vargas diamonds. Featuring archival and contemporary jewels and watches—displayed on beauties such as Elizabeth Taylor, Gwyneth Paltrow, Halle Berry and, of course, Marilyn Monroe—this book presents some of the most breathtaking jewel creations and timepieces in history.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.