Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The introduction by archives specialist Mary Savig explores the intersections between commercial holiday cards and the art world--how holiday cards were first marketed as "affordable art" and how selling their art to card companies often provided income for artists in lean times. She then opens up the more intimate dimensions of an artist's social network, illuminating their relationships with dealers, curators, teachers, and close friends. Captions introduce each artist, compare or contrast the holiday card to his/her body of work, and discuss the relationship to the recipient when relevant.
Handmade Holiday Cards illustrates and contextualizes a broad range of one-of-a-kind artworks or limited edition print series by well-known artists such as Josef Albers, Milton Avery, Alexander Calder, Robert Indiana, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, Robert Motherwell, Nickolas Muray, and Ad Reinhardt. It will appeal to anyone interested in greeting cards, ephemeral art, illustrated correspondence, and the history of American art.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.