Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Extensively researched and painstakingly rendered, this dramatic full-color collection includes two dolls, each with 15 additional costumes, among them such innovative items as a spectacular Saint-Laurent see-through dress (strategically embellished with bands of beads); Courréges' innovative pantsuit of navy jersey; an evening dress of gilded plastic rectangles joined by metal links, created by Paco Rabanne; Mary Quant's wool minidress, with an industrial zipper down the font; a Bill Blass above-the-knee-length wedding dress of white silk crepe trimmed with snow-rose scallops, and Rudi Gernreich's ankle-length, free-swinging print dress.
Additional outfits by such veterans of haute couture as Nina Ricci, Balmain, Givenchy, Patou, Chanel, and others complete this full-color fashion extravaganza. A fact-filled introduction provides historical background to the sixties fashion scene, and captions briefly describe each costume.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.