- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Grand Complications is the story behind the story of fifty of these original designs from 2003 to the present. It is a look inside Laskin’s creative processhow he teases out a client’s interests and intentions, how he develops and refines his ideas, and how he brings them to life in his mind and on paper.
From Short Stories” that fill only the headstock of a guitar to full narratives that run the length of the neck, each inspired design is the product of research, deep thinking, and a little alchemy. Featured here are projects ranging from an homage to John Lennon to a paean to humpback whales to a tribute to the fall of the Berlin Wall.
A member of the Order of Canada, winner of the Saidye Bronfman Award for Excellence (Canada’s most prestigious craft award), and founder of Borealis Records, Laskin is a true craftsman and his insights make fascinating reading for lovers of art, musicand the creative process.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration