Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
A generous and carefully wrought illustration of modern architecture, this is an in-depth, critical study of Golcondea little-known building in Pondicherry, India, designed by Antonin Raymond and George Nakashimha in 1935 and constructed between 1936 and 1942. Golconde was the first reinforced, cast-in-place concrete building in India and celebrated the modernist credo: architecture as the manifest union of aesthetics, technology, and social reform. Not simply a survey of a single building, this volume explores the entire founding of modern architecture in India by focusing on every aspect of the site from construction through historical reflection.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.