Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Georgian garden buildings often seem monuments to rich mens' folly and whimsy, but they always had a purpose, whether functional or ornamental. Today they are valued for their social history and their key place in the history of architecture and landscape design, as well as often for their sheer beauty or quirkiness.
This glossary of Georgian garden buildings introduces their place in architectural and landscape history. It then explains the purpose and form of individual types in the context of the English landscape garden, perhaps the greatest contribution that these islands have made to the visual arts worldwide. These buildings were at their zenith through the long eighteenth century (1688-1837) and took on a huge and surprising variety of shapes, styles and uses. The book looks at each of 30 types in all their variety - from Arches to Towers via Columns, Hermitages and Rotundas. As well as their appearance their use was just as important. Did Hermitages really house hermits? What was the point of a sham castle or Gothic ruin?
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.