Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
George Michael’s death on Christmas Day 2016 inspired a new appreciation of his talent and generosity. This new biography is a riveting examination of his extraordinary musical career and legacy that explores his complicated life on-and off-stage, including his sexual insecurity, the loss of his first lover to AIDS, his mother’s untimely death, and his drug addiction.
Filled with George Michael’s own frank opinions, reflections, and observations, this book succeeds in reminding us of why he meant so much to so many.
Emily Herbert is the author of Robin Williams: When the Laughter Stops 1951–2014 and Lady Gaga: Behind the Fame.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.