Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Starting with the flamboyant headgear and voluminous robes of fifteenth-century royalty, the artfully rendered illustrations progress chronologically to the high-waisted Empire styles of the Napoleonic era. Members of the nobility and upper classes are well represented here. Portraits of lavishly garbed court ladies and gentlemen — many in fur-trimmed robes — appear next to dapper pages and handsome knights. Bourgeois fashions (including lace-trimmed garments for both sexes) are presented as well, along with the more modest attire of chambermaids, milkmaids, and shepherdesses. Images of such historic figures as King Henri VI, Madame de Pompadour, Madame du Barry, and Marie Antoinette complete a splendid collection.
A valuable reference for costume designers and fashion historians, this beautifully reproduced volume will also serve as a grand treat for fashion enthusiasts.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.