- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Along with the furnishings, new owners Wendy and Emery Reves acquired Chanel’s personal library, which included numerous novels by contemporary writers of the time and some first editions by her friends, among them Jean Cocteau. The Reves continued to fill their home with their private art collection of impressionist, post-impressionist, and modern works (including Paul Cezanne, Vincent Van Gogh, Edouard Manet, Honoré Daumier, Auguste Rodin). In 1983 the whole collection was donated to Dallas Museum of Art.
This is a fascinating insight into both a remarkable art collection and a remarkable house - Winston Churchill was a frequent guest after the Second World War. Moreover La Pausa has just been acquired by the House of Chanel, with plans to restore it to its original decor and spirit.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration