Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
• Details the 8 main causes of constipation and how to determine which is at the root of your difficulties
• Offers practical advice on how to correct each type of constipation with natural and non-aggressive methods, such as dietary changes, herbs, and relaxation methods
• Explains gentle, natural ways to empty the bowels when quick relief is necessary
• Reveals how treating constipation properly can restore full function not only to the digestive system but to the liver and kidneys as well
Constipation has many causes. Most people do not know the exact cause of their constipation and thus have trouble finding lasting relief. Yet there are many natural remedies available that can be tailored to your body’s specific needs.
In this step-by-step guide, Christopher Vasey explains how healthy intestines work and the different forms that constipation can take. He details the 8 main causes of constipation: lack of roughage, lack of water, liver dysfunction, constipating foods or medications, weak muscles, imbalances in intestinal flora, stress and anxiety, and nutritional deficiencies. He helps you discover which of the 8 causes underlies your unique case and offers practical advice on how to correct it with natural and non-aggressive methods, such as dietary changes, herbs, and relaxation techniques. For situations when quick relief is necessary, he provides gentle ways to empty the bowels, including natural laxatives and enemas, explaining which to choose for each type of constipation, but also stressing that these are only temporary solutions.
Explaining how constipation can be a symptom of a deeper imbalance, the author explores how treating it properly can restore full function not only to the digestive system but to the liver and kidneys as well. In this practical guide, you will learn how to support the work of your intestines, allowing your body to gradually resume its natural working rhythm.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.