Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Muscle and joint conditions have surpassed the common cold as the #1 reason for physician visits in the United States with lower back pain leading the charge. If you suffer from lower back pain, you know the frustration of having to miss out on activities you enjoy and having trouble finding an exercise program that does not exacerbate your pain or symptoms.
In his book, FrameWork, renowned sports medicine physician Dr. Nicholas DiNubile provided readers with cutting-edge strategies for safely starting, maintaining, and building an exercise program designed to promote optimum muscle, bone, and joint function and health. Now in the first installment of his Active for Life series, Framework for the Lower Back, DiNubile provides lower back pain sufferers with a specific plan for treating and preventing sprains, strains, disc problems, arthritis, sciatica issues, and other injuries. Beginning with an explanation of the causes, preventative strategies, and treatment of common lower back problems, Framework for the Lower Back includes:
· A comprehensive pre-exercise screening questionnaire to assess the extent of injury or pain
· A tailor-made exercise plan that incorporates innovative exercises that can be done at home or in the gym
· Nutritional advice designed to strengthen the muscles, joints, and bones of the lower back
Lower back pain and injury doesn't mean the end of an active lifestyle. All it takes is a balanced, customizable plan that acknowledges the fact that our bodies are all a little different and often need special attention. Framework for the Lower Back provides that plan and gives you all the tools you need to stay active for life.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.