Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
"Songs today have gone so far astray that one cannot cling too closely to one's ideal," Brahms once wrote to Clara Schumann, "and that ideal is the folk song." Songs were among the first and last works of the composer, who possessed a special gift for achieving harmony between musical form and poetic text. The great master of German Lieder wrote more than 200 songs, many of which are among the best loved and most often performed in the repertoire.
This compilation of songs for high voice presents 40 of Brahms's most popular vocal works, including "Ruhe, Süssliebchen," "Wiegenlied" ("Cradle Song"), "Die Mainacht," "Meine Liebe ist grün," and "Wie Melodien zieht es mir." An outstanding collection for study as well as performance, it features lyrics in both German and English.
As Grove's Dictionary of Music and Musicians observes, "Melody was one of the strongest of his gifts, and it is found in particular profusion in the songs…these songs are a source of endless delight."
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.