Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
The Model T Ford is unique. In 1920, more than half the cars in the world were Model Ts, and when production ended in 1927, 15 million had been built. Thousands survive to this day, and there's a worldwide community of enthusiasts who enjoy the Ford's simple practicality, robustness, and affordability. What's more, availability parts for cars and trucks is excellent.
This book has been written by two expert enthusiasts with more than 50 years' and tens-of-thousands of miles combined experience of the Model T. It describes all the many variants and changes, and even explains how to drive a Model T - different, but not difficult. It helps you decide exactly what sort of Model T you want, and what to look for when you go to examine one.
More than 70 contemporary and modern photographs accompany and support the text and tables.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.