Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Arguably the most well-known and highly awarded of Hong Kong authors over the last thirty years, Leung Ping-kwan has published fifteen volumes of poetry. Leung also writes fiction and has published a novel and four collections of stories. He currently teaches literature and film studies at Lingnan University, frequently collaborates with visual and performing artists, and has held several poetry and photography exhibitions that feature his own work.
Leung is the consummate tour guide, able to direct readers from kitchen tables through urban and interior landscapes that are mottled with Cantonese, Mandarin, numerous Englishes, and a cascade of other cultures. This ability to create in a hybrid space without sounding forced or inauthentic has evolved throughout his writing career that began in the late 1960s, through PhD work in comparative literature at the University of California, San Diego, in the 1980s, and then back to Hong Kong for a long career of intertwining writing and teaching at several universities.
The poetry book is complemented by conceptual images by artist Gukzik Lau.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.