- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Roller derby is now the fastest growing sport in the world. The revival of this fast-paced female-dominated sport has seen over 1,000 leagues established internationally since it began in 2001. Roller derby is a tough, sexy and stylish contact sport that is taking the world by storm. How many other sports can you name that feature players decked out in fishnet tights and miniskirts, gold hotpants and warpaint, as well as a showcase of tattoos? Flat Track Fashion is the very first book that features stunning fashion photographs documenting the visual feast of feisty fashions from leagues all over the world and captures the spirit and style of the roller derby revival.
Complete with foreword by veteran skater Virginia 'Cheap Trixie' Evans of the Texas Rollergirls, this book includes everything from the history and origin of the sport to uniforms and logos, personal styles and fashions from leagues around the world, protective gear and skates to menswear, referees, make up and tattoos. Flat Track Fashion is an exceptional publication, perfectly timed to capture the revival of the world's hottest sport.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration