Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
These sketches study the musical architecture of five compositions from three stylistic periods: two compositions by Bach — " Ich bin's, ich sollte büssen" from the St. Matthew Passion and the Prelude No. 1 in C Major from Book I of The Well-Tempered Clavier; the development section from the first movement of Haydn's Sonata for Piano in E-Flat Major; and two ètudes by Chopin — in F Major, Op. 10, No. 8, and in C Minor, Op. 10, No. 12. Each composition is analyzed in a series of sketches, with selective interpretations of chords, indications of voice leading, and other easily understood devices that demonstrate Schenker's theories and their expression.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.