Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
One of the most eagerly anticipated insect guides for years… This is the most comprehensive field guide to micro-moths ever published in a single volume, and, for the first time, makes this fascinating and important group of insects accessible to the general naturalist. The guide covers 1,033 species, with more than 1,500 superbly detailed artworks and photographs. It also includes 900 specially commissioned maps.
Written by a team of moth experts under the editorship of Phil Sterling, it provides coverage of all the micro-moth families found in Great Britain and Ireland, including the Channel Islands. Species descriptions include field characters, similar species, flight season, habitat, larval foodplants, status and distribution. The general introduction covers identifying, studying and finding micro-moths, including field techniques, and there is also a series of innovative keys to families and genera, as well as a comprehensive checklist incorporating the latest thinking on taxonomy.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.